Saturday, June 3, 2017

DANIEL STASHOWER - THE SEQUEL.......

Daniel Stashower with the Anthony Award he received for his book HOUR OF PERIL.
After writing my previous post about writer Daniel Stashower I was delighted to receive the following comments from him:

"This is very kind of you -- thank you! And all the more flattering when I see that your previous subject was the great Irwin Shaw! I came to him late, long after he was gone, and I thought The Troubled Air -- about an era in which I take a particular interest -- was outstanding. Hope you're well, and thank you for the kind words -- you've made my day." - Daniel Stashower.

Always good to pass on recommendations so :  Irwin Shaw's novel about the McCarthy era is definitely worth a read.



                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment